Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sci-Fi Times TV, the Sept. 24 Edition

I'm typing this entry from the library, where I've finally gotten a view of the show on high-speed Internet. Fun stuff!

On tap for this week: cleaning my studio and smelling the proverbial roses. All my galivanting has put my studio firmly in hurricane mode, with no actual hurricane to pick up the blame.

Today I got reacquainted with my front porch -- brought out a comfy chair, coffee, and my journal early in the morning and did my version of meditation. It was a long time comin'. This is my week to slow down and re-ground, before I start prepping next week for Necronomicon. Yesterday's highlight included a near-five-mile walk.

Shana Tovah to those who celebrate!

If my embedding below worked, Sci-Fi Times TV's Sept. 24 premiere follows. My stint begins around the 4:05 mark and ends around the 11:15 mark. I was able to embed the episode near the bottom of my webpage, in case it can't be accessed here.



[end of entry]








Covenant, the first volume in the Deviations Series, is available from Aisling Press, and from AbeBooks, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Book Territory, Borders, Buecher.ch, Buy.com, BuyAustralian.com, DEAstore, eCampus.com, libreriauniversitaria.it, Libri.de, Loot.co.za, Powell's Books, and Target. Deviations: Appetite is now available for pre-order at Barnes and Noble. The Deviations page has additional details.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home