Saturday, August 27, 2005

Finding Home


Posted by Picasa
Credit for the photo of the back of my head goes to the Citrus County Library System. The rest are shots I've taken....

This one combines photographs of the Withlacoochie State Forest (left, in the montage below) and our old Dorchester neighborhood. I've placed trees from the latter "inside" one of our side windows, and put our back door beside that. (Our cat Red has stepped outside to take a look.) My face is downcast because I was taking notes at a lecture on sinkholes in the original shot.


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very surreal. I can see that you love nature and live there! I hope your okay where you are, as far as Katrina goes.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Patry Francis said...

These are wonderful!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home