Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tea Tin Quilt


Posted by Picasa
Years ago I had bought a pretty container for two bucks at a small antiques shop. It holds an assortment of tea bags that I don't use much because the flavors don't particularly appeal to me and the tin itself is hard to open -- you have to really work to yank up the lid.

But now that I've become a maniac with the camera, I've found an additional use for the tin....


Posted by Picasa
The tin above shows two of the seven photos I took. I used four in the collage, employing duplication, rotation, and color reversal. I used PowerPoint to create and fill the diamond shapes.

Nothing fancy, since the tin itself has already done that job for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

Excellent! Beautiful! Brilliant!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could look through a kalidescope all day long!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home