Friday, February 01, 2008

On the Air

Studio, 2003

I was at the WBZ studio in Boston for my first appearance on the Jordan Rich Show in October 2002. Tonight I'll be taking a call here at my home workroom (shown above), to do a phone interview as part of the "Jordan Rich Show Book Club, Winter 2008 edition." The photo above is about five years old, but my desk still looks pretty much as it had except that I have a fair degree more material on the walls.

The interview will occur at around 12:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Saturday, February 2 (the show runs from midnight to 5 a.m.). I can be heard on http://www.wbz.com/pages/6202.php, where you can click the blue "Listen Live" button in the upper right. And many thanks to Jordan for having me on the air again!


Covenant, the first volume in the Deviations Series, is available from Aisling Press, and from AbeBooks, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Book Territory, Borders, Buecher.ch, Buy.com, DEAstore, libreriauniversitaria.it, Libri.de, Loot.co.za, Powell's Books, and Target. The second volume, Deviations: Appetite, is forthcoming. The Deviations page has additional details.




[end of entry]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home