Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bio Up at Dark Scribe


Cover art ("Monsters in the Closet") by Michael Pucciarelli. Click here for the large view.

Dark Scribe Magazine/Dark Scribe Press has been unveiling -- slooooooowly and torrrrrturously, one day at a time -- the bios of contributors to its Unspeakable Horror: From the Shadows of the Closet anthology, which will include my story "Memento Mori." My bio went up yesterday. You can see it and the others unveiled so far here.

And I've gotten the new flyer for Riffing on Strings: Creative Writing Inspired by String Theory, with my story "Arachne." Contributor's copies are en route and the anthology is available for order. Release is June 1. Click here for more info from Scriblerus Press.

Riffing on Strings Available for Order
Cover art ("Superstring") by Félix Sorondo. Click here for the large view.

*****Gold Stars***** and hearty thanks go to my Art Center colleagues who contribute to our monthly newsletter, for getting their articles to me on time. My travels have cut the June production cycle by two to three days, since everything goes to the printer the day before I leave for WisCon. The issue is now in review before it goes into final production.

Speaking of book promotions, I got the URL for this gem from Dennis Cass courtesy of Lisa Mantchev's blog.




Covenant, the first volume in the Deviations Series, is available from Aisling Press, and from AbeBooks, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Book Territory, Borders, Buecher.ch, Buy.com, DEAstore, libreriauniversitaria.it, Libri.de, Loot.co.za, Powell's Books, and Target. The Deviations page has additional details.




[end of entry]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home