Monday, October 29, 2007

Audiovisual

First, hearty and humble thanks to GypsyWynd for posting a glowing review of Covenant on Amazon! It made my day!

Earlier today I received an e-mail from Brad Stager, Program Director of the WUSF Radio Reading Service, who let me know that the station's audio slide show about the St. Petersburg Times Festival of Reading is now live. Brad had interviewed me when I was at the festival on Saturday.

Still Shot, Audio Slideshow on WUSF.org

I come in near the end of the two-minute segment. For a couple of days the show is accessible from the station's home page at http://www.wusf.org/. It's also accessible here.

[end of entry]






Deviations: Covenant can be pre-ordered from Aisling Press and from Barnes and Noble and Amazon. The Deviations page has additional details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home