Friday, April 06, 2007

Jeepers, Peepers

Some years ago, a coworker mailed this link around my office. Depending on your dietary habits this time of year, it can be hilarious and terrifying by turns.

http://www.peepresearch.org/solubility.html

Say the authors, "Essentially, we found that Peeps are not soluble in water (a polar liquid), acetone (a non-polar liquid), sulfuric acid (a strong acid), or sodium hydroxide (a strong base)....Given enough time, the proper resources, and access to some really toxic stuff, one can probably dissolve just about anything except Peep eyes."

I'm really glad I never liked Peeps.

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy Easter!

[end of entry]

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Clews said...

We're just a bunch of chocaholics here, always have been, but jeepers for peepers! Scary. Yet what the digestive juices of the stomach can handle, really you gotta be in awe. :-) Happy Oestre!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was going to be about frogs! We have loud peepers here right now. They're probably quiet today because it snowed (a little). I have an award for you over at my place.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home